Sunday 15 July 2018

2018 Happy Birthday Wishes For Dad - Birthday Messages For Father Papa In Hindi English

2018 Happy Birthday Wishes For Dad:- Get wonderful collection of Happy Birthday Messages For Father and Birthday Quotes Wishes For Papa In Hindi English Spanish. Send you best wishes to your real life hero. Dad or father is the most loved person in the world, all peoples loved their family too much and so that's why peoples celebrate all festival together with their family. When it's comes to family function then one of them is family member birthday and their little kids, son and daughter remain exited for their father birthday.

Kids and Youngster wants to wish their father in a best way through sending best wishes to their dad. Send your best Happy Bday wishes to your dad and tell them how much you love them. Send your best wishes and your feeling through a message. You can wish your dad in different-different ways. In This site we also tell you many birthday ideas and planes to wish your Papa Day Father.

Many ways to wish your dad is you can update a profile pictures on whatsapp with your dad and write a status on your whatsapp accounts. You can copy best wishes and quotes lines from here to wish your dad on this day. You can make a whatsapp status and a collage of pictures your and your dad and also your family and then can upload on your whatsapp accounts.

Check:- Independence Day Speech In Hindi and 15 august speech in hindi

2018 Happy Birthday Wishes For Dad In English


Other way is you can send your best wishes or text messages to dads or can call them and wish them a very happy birthday. This is the best way to wish them on your dad birthday. Every one want to wish their dad in a best way so we bring some wonderful stuff for all family lover. Now days social media are very useful for wishing any one any days or festival. If your father birthday is very near so you can choose a wonderful message from here and can send your father an unforgettable message and can make their birthday memorable. 

Happy Birthday Wishes For Father

Happy Birthday Messages For Dad
  1. Happy birthday to you, dad, just know that I love you and that I would not know where I am right now if you are not there for me to guide me through it all.
  2. You were the one who stood on my side even when you knew I was wrong and let me tell you just how much I appreciated that, happy birthday!
  3. I love how you know the things I like and what I dislike most, you know me better than I know myself and that is indeed saying something, enjoy your day, dad!
  4. On your birthday, let us go to somewhere far away, travel together and just have some child and parent time, I miss being with you already.
  5. Dear dad, on your birthday, I want you to know that you are truly an inspiration, a friend and a teacher to all of us.
  6. Your birthday is so special to me Dad because if it wasn’t for you, I would literally not be here in this world. Happy Birthday to the greatest dad!
  7. You are not just a lovely father, but you are also a nice human being. Everyday with you, I learn something new. I feel so comfortable around you daddy, you’re the best friend I’ve ever had. I love you so much. Happy Birthday.


A birthday is a wonderful time to celebrate the happiness of having a friend or family member brought into the world on that special day. For those who are blessed enough to have a dad as they grew up, it is of utmost importance to show your dad that you care for him. One of the ways to do that is to remember to greet him a happy birthday when the right time comes.Dad is the one who patiently waited for you outside the school doors, drove you to school every single day, told off those bullies for you, protected you from any harm. So get this wonderful collection of dad birthday wishes from daughter or son. 

Happy Birthday Messages For Father Papa In Hindi 


Here are the steps for wish your dad on your father birthday. Hope you like these all Father Day Wishes For Papa In Hindi and English.

  1. First check all the given messages wishes quotes here.
  2. Choose the Birthday Wishes which one you like most.
  3. Then click on the right button of your mouse and click on copy.
  4. Mobile User need to press the thumb on the message and then select the message.
  5. Then paste on your test message or whatsapp.
  6. Click on send button and send to your dad. 

Dear dad, thank you for showing me how great the world is. I may need quite a lot of tips from you as I go on and face the challenges in life, so thank you in advance. Happy Birthday!**************
Dad, you’re one in a million. No, one in a billion. Actually, one in a trillion. In other words, you’re one of a kind. The best, most loving kind. Happy birthday!***********
I‘m so proud to have such a great father like you and I will always cherish all the priceless lessons that you have given me! Have a wonderful birthday, dad!************
Happy Birthday, Dad. I’m wishing you as many birthday blessing as the number of diapers you changed when I was a baby. Unfortunately for you… that number is below zero!***********
Your unconditional love has always helped me to feel warm and safe. Thanks. Happy Birthday.****************
What have we ever done to deserve such a wonderful father like you? Let us return the favor with a day full of family fun, just the way you like it. Happy birthday, Dad.**************
You’ve always filled my heart with so much love, warmth, and security. Happy birthday to a truly loving father!************

Hope these all Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes For Father will be useful you all and you all like these sms wishes. Suggest these all Birthday Wishes 2018 to your friends, sister, brother and cousins. So share these wishes with your dad and wish them a very Happy birthday in a special way. For more other wonderful ideas, you can visit this blog and will get wonderful stuff related to your Loved one's birthday. 

1 comment:

  1. In this site we write down the happy birthday wishes for daughter these wishes explain the love and care about our love once. From the moment you knew you were having a daughter until now; your little princess has radically changed your life. You saw how the small toes turned into dancing feet and soft curls transformed into lovely and fluid curls. Nothing is better than listening to her sweet voice, training her in the struggles of life and look her grow into the howling person you know she will be.

    ReplyDelete